6.24.2011

Let All Tension Go

I've felt myself change pace many times during this past week. Happily coming to terms with life as a non-student, wasting hours watching movies and reading, rushing from job to job, happy surprises, fights with neighbours, endless cups of tea with sequined ladies... I've been both extraordinarily busy and incredibly lazy, and it feels spectacular. My days alternate between working, trying to make my schedule work, and placidity, but there's consistently been something fabulous happen every day since I graduated. 


Someone asked me how big my pile of projects was this summer, and they seemed shocked when I said it doesn't exist. After birthing the Reverence Project installation and finishing up all of the things that lead to graduation, I need a break of indeterminate length. In all likelihood I'll get super bored and get to work on something in a week or two, but for now, I'm relishing every shining minute of post-graduate freedom. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
All images and content are the sole intellectual property of C. Gorham and may not be used without her permission.

Photographs are taken by C. unless otherwise stated.